Summer Fun!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Okay so it's been a busy summer and I haven't blogged in a while so I'm catching up now. Starting in May...


My friend Maria Strange came to town and I got to see her for a few minutes, but only for a few minutes because we went to see the kids...




Chad at work. His car is now ready for paint...


Chad and Alicia moved to a new place out in Crofton so we went and visited them there. It's a very nice place with a pond and they have their very own ducks. Chad took Scott for a ride around the property on the 4 wheeler (I think Scott was a little nervous). Then off to ...



Dinner at Cloys and Anna's place. Cloys grilled for us...

Waiting for Madison Grace...

Playing with Trevor, trucks, cars and baseball...

Lots of fun...

Bob and Peggy got lots of dogs..

Chris, Summer and Trenton in Bowling Green...

Havin' some laughs...

Catchin' a game...

Playin' a game...

Fan-Freaking-Tastic!!...

34th Birthday...

June...

Alright ...

Root Canal for Scott (brush and floss kids!)...


Chris, Summer and Trenton came to visit. Trenton's special day at Zoo Atlanta...

A trip to Lake Allatoona...


Very Cute (Grandpa, Mimi and Trenton)...

July...


Independence Day. Rain, so no fireworks for us :(...



Fan-Freaking-Tastic x 10!!!...

Peggy and Julie came for a visit and brought us fresh corn (yum) and the girls went to a class at Archivers (fun) (Picture not taken during this visit, I had to steal)...


Very good costume and makeup effects...

So now we are all caught up with what we've been doing this summer. I'm sure now I will be blogging again much more frequently.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Wow! What a fun summer!! I can't wait for more updates!!

Liz said...

You guys were busy! That's awesome that you got to head up north to visit everyone! Fun stuff!

Liz said...

just got your comment on my blog...it was an old door that I guess had never been used as a door because there was no door knob hole. I would love to see your headboard.

 
Scott and Tracey - by Templates para novo blogger