Valentines Day

Sunday, February 17, 2008

We always try to do a little something special on Valentines Day. This year, it was just kind of a bad time. Scott had had the flu and wasn't feeling very well, so we didn't go out. So, he suggested that we get the stuff to make spaghetti, and that we cook dinner together and then watch Lady and the Tramp (you'll remember the "spaghetti scene" I'm sure.) It was very sweet and romantic. We enjoyed the evening together very much, and even shared a strand of spaghetti. And if you are wondering, yes, I caught the flu.


2 comments:

Liz said...

Okay...that is the cutest thing ever...spaghetti night and lady and the tramp and then sharing spaghetti. Seriously...Can Scott give "romantic lessons" to other men including my husband.
But I'm so sad you caught the flu from him. I hope you feel better soon!

Brad Fears said...

Hey Scott and Tracey, you guys are so awesome. Scott you inspired me with that one. Hopefully Sarah won't see your post and i can plan the spaghetti and movie night.

 
Scott and Tracey - by Templates para novo blogger